Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Updates for 1000 Entrecard credits

I became too busy in the past few days that I didn't have much time to promote my Entrecard contest. I've promised to give 1000 entrecard credit to all who will join this contest but it seems like only few got the chance to participate. LOL actually I think only 1 person linked me up LOL I haven't really checked their post yet but later when I get back home I will send 500 credit to this lucky person who linked me up! So please wait for me okay? I will send you the credit as soon as I get back home.... Have a nice day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, it's no problem. We all get a little busy sometimes. I know I've been terribly swamped with new ideas and putting them to action.

I wish you the best of luck,
-Douglas Slingerland