Sunday, March 2, 2008

Win 1000 Free Entrecard Credits

Get 1000 Entrecard credits!

How?

If you are interested to win 1000 Free Entrecard credits then just do the following requirements:

 

 

I will update this post regularly so be sure to subscribe in my feeds to keep you always updated. :) I will be posting the names of the qualified Bloggers that can join in this Entrecard contest. Each blogger will be given an assigned number and the winners will be selected using Random.org's Random Sequence Generator.

 

If you have more than one blog then this is a plus factor! Just make another post about this contest but be sure that your entry is not a duplicate one ok? The more blogs you've got, the better!

 

Winners will be announced on Sunday, March 9, 2008 at 8pm. (GMT+8)

 

***If you want more credits just visit my other blog at Letters From The Soul and read this entry "Wanted: Guest Blogger"

11 comments:

ice9web said...

really? nice ^_^ hope i can win 1k credits

Anonymous said...

yeah lets see if I won 1000 credits

Anonymous said...

Yeah I hope so. :) If no one joins this entrecard contest then you will surely get 1k credit :) LOL

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the contest - eventually I might put together one of these also.

Anonymous said...

@Karlonia - yeah :) let's share our credits to other entrecard droppers :)

Anonymous said...

Here's my post, freshly brewed!
http://www.dudango.com/1000-entrecard-credits-from-make-more-money-online/2008/03/07/

Don't forget to visit me back over at http://www.dudango.com

Work at Home Online Jobs said...

nice blog.. care for a link exchange? i already linked your blog in my blog..

http://pinoydeal11.blogspot.com/2008/03/link-exchange.html

Anonymous said...

Count me in :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

@douglas hi douglas! thanks for joining! :)

Anonymous said...

@pinoy deal - hi there kabayan! I've already added you in my link exchange list :) thanks!

Anonymous said...

@matt jones - hi matt! thanks for dropping by and for joining in this contest...